Generation:DeviantBattle!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation:DeviantBattle!

Deviants, unite to fight!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Muscleman\'s the name kicking ass is my game!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
muscleman2009

muscleman2009

Muscleman\'s the name kicking ass is my game! Empty
PostSubject: Muscleman's the name kicking ass is my game!   Muscleman\'s the name kicking ass is my game! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:55 am

Daniel McIntosh (Muscleman)
Born, In Trenton, New Jersey lived a hard ass life of fighting to survive in his neighborhood. Later moved to Ewing, New Jersey where he hated so he kept his hoodlike life until he met his new best friend Anthony. After a few wild adventures he gained new powers saved the world until a giant monster attacked and when defeated it dropped a note... A note leading to the biggest tournament ever held by a mysterious fighure known as Silver Hood...
Muscleman loving the challenge willingly suited up and jumped in the fight
Muscleman\'s the name kicking ass is my game! Gdb_Muscleman_finished_by_muscleman2008

Last edited by muscleman2009 on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chaosvii7
Admin
Chaosvii7

PostSubject: Re: Muscleman\'s the name kicking ass is my game!   Muscleman\'s the name kicking ass is my game! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:57 am

muscleman2009 wrote:
Muscleman\'s the name kicking ass is my game! C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Pictures\sprite works\Gdb muscleman

Doesn't work like that.

You need to upload it to Photobucket, Imageshack, you could even link to it on DeviantArt and still do it like that.
Back to top Go down
https://generationdb.forumotion.com
Chaosvii7
Admin
Chaosvii7

PostSubject: Re: Muscleman\'s the name kicking ass is my game!   Muscleman\'s the name kicking ass is my game! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:12 am

I like the backstory.
Back to top Go down
https://generationdb.forumotion.com
Knightmare

Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Muscleman\'s the name kicking ass is my game!   Muscleman\'s the name kicking ass is my game! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:23 am

Is he not done or does he intentionally have no cloak in some animations?
Back to top Go down
No Name

PostSubject: Re: Muscleman\'s the name kicking ass is my game!   Muscleman\'s the name kicking ass is my game! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:18 am

I'm pretty sure he is not done.
Back to top Go down
Korah Hyoutetsu

Korah Hyoutetsu

PostSubject: Re: Muscleman\'s the name kicking ass is my game!   Muscleman\'s the name kicking ass is my game! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:05 pm

He's way too much like Gohan. The cape is good, and the colors are good, but when his hair shows, it's just a black Gohan. Try changing the hair to something less, Gohan. Try throwing in some more original specials too so it won't just be a Gohan recolor with a cape.
Back to top Go down
http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muscleman\'s the name kicking ass is my game!   Muscleman\'s the name kicking ass is my game! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muscleman\'s the name kicking ass is my game!
Page 1 of 1