Generation:DeviantBattle!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation:DeviantBattle!

Deviants, unite to fight!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Muscleman stuffs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
muscleman2009

muscleman2009

Muscleman stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Muscleman stuffs   Muscleman stuffs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:08 pm

Muscleman stuffs Random_muscleman_stuff_2_by_muscleman2008
Muscleman stuffs Random_muscleman_stuff_3_by_muscleman2008
Muscleman stuffs Random_muscleman_stuff_4_by_muscleman2008
Muscleman stuffs Deviant_sprite_by_muscleman2008
monkey
Muscleman stuffs New_muscleman_and_Black_shadow_by_muscleman2008
Muscleman stuffs Super_Saiyan_Bros__by_muscleman2008
Muscleman stuffs Inspector_Muscle_crossover_by_muscleman2008
Back to top Go down
Lock[EE]

Lock[EE]

Muscleman stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscleman stuffs   Muscleman stuffs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:30 pm

All I can say of this is, well, Needs alot of work in most sprites.
What I see here are weak edits and poor recolors, I wouldn't be too proud on these.
Try to make it where you edit it into something different from the sprite, the base shouldn't be too obvious nor too poorly edited.
I don't understand what you needed to accomplish in just recoloring a shit load of sprites, but it seems bad to me, no offense as I usually mean.
I can't give good criticism because, well, nothing to criticize here. Just a bunch of meaningless stuff. Really it's not work until it's edited properly. I don't wish to come off as mean for this, but take time to do a GOOD job. Im sure no one would take this if you plan on using them for something, because they're nothing new or exciting like a good sprite should be. Really all I see here is stolen work recolored to fit your character's same skin tone and clothes, do work on this. Im not sure if you can edit good or not, or if this is all you can do, but like I said, major work.
I don't wont to say this as my words, but shown to another good spriting friend. Just pitiful he said. Simply fail. Work harder, cause I honestly can't say I like what I see here.
Back to top Go down
muscleman2009

muscleman2009

Muscleman stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscleman stuffs   Muscleman stuffs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:44 am

Lock[EE] wrote:
All I can say of this is, well, Needs alot of work in most sprites.
What I see here are weak edits and poor recolors, I wouldn't be too proud on these.
Try to make it where you edit it into something different from the sprite, the base shouldn't be too obvious nor too poorly edited.
I don't understand what you needed to accomplish in just recoloring a shit load of sprites, but it seems bad to me, no offense as I usually mean.
I can't give good criticism because, well, nothing to criticize here. Just a bunch of meaningless stuff. Really it's not work until it's edited properly. I don't wish to come off as mean for this, but take time to do a GOOD job. Im sure no one would take this if you plan on using them for something, because they're nothing new or exciting like a good sprite should be. Really all I see here is stolen work recolored to fit your character's same skin tone and clothes, do work on this. Im not sure if you can edit good or not, or if this is all you can do, but like I said, major work.
I don't wont to say this as my words, but shown to another good spriting friend. Just pitiful he said. Simply fail. Work harder, cause I honestly can't say I like what I see here.

yeah... this is where u look like a fool.. umm this is old stuff but 1 a year ago wen i first started im way better but ty 4 da criticism...
Back to top Go down
Lock[EE]

Lock[EE]

Muscleman stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscleman stuffs   Muscleman stuffs Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:32 am

I hope, to GOD you don't talk like that in real life. Maybe spriting isn't the only thing to improve (I.E. your grammar/spelling skills)
I'm a fool in this situation, because I had no knowledge of how old?
Really the fool here is you for stealing sprites.
You gave no credit
And made them black. That's it.

But whatever. I know that if Vii chose you as a spriter you've gotten better, just steer clear of this monstrosity of sprites.
Kay?
Back to top Go down
muscleman2009

muscleman2009

Muscleman stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscleman stuffs   Muscleman stuffs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:55 am

Lock[EE] wrote:
I hope, to GOD you don't talk like that in real life. Maybe spriting isn't the only thing to improve (I.E. your grammar/spelling skills)
I'm a fool in this situation, because I had no knowledge of how old?
Really the fool here is you for stealing sprites.
You gave no credit
And made them black. That's it.

But whatever. I know that if Vii chose you as a spriter you've gotten better, just steer clear of this monstrosity of sprites.
Kay?
ok ok lol b4 we get all pissed ate eachother i'll just say that arguement was stupid and yes muscleman is meant 2 look like gohan actually alot but i'd have to get 2 that later but my grammer only sucks wen i type... that was kinda a low blow lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Muscleman stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscleman stuffs   Muscleman stuffs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muscleman stuffs
Page 1 of 1