Generation:DeviantBattle!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation:DeviantBattle!

Deviants, unite to fight!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Pizanos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi

Daichi

Hey Pizanos Empty
PostSubject: Hey Pizanos   Hey Pizanos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:21 am

It's the super Dai-- eh screw it.

I'm Daichi. the one with the cool hat. Spriter and animator, with unfortunately limmited resources.

Likes: Mario, Smash Bros, DBZ, Pizanos, Pocky, general Shenanigans, and Spriting
Dislikes: Sonic Edits, fanboys, bad sprites, people who suck and dont realize it, people who comment "kawaii" on everything japanese they see and think it makes them cool, and Lylat Cruise.

Don't be fooled by the "straight to buisness" nature of this topic. usually im way more lighhearted, and rarely ever serrious. but i wrote this at 2:20 am. So.. yeah. ANYWAYS, hi =w=
Back to top Go down
Chaosvii7
Admin
Chaosvii7

Hey Pizanos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pizanos   Hey Pizanos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:26 am

Late night for you, too, eh?
Back to top Go down
https://generationdb.forumotion.com
Daichi

Daichi

Hey Pizanos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pizanos   Hey Pizanos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:36 am

yeah no kidding. im beginning to think im an insomniac =_=
Back to top Go down
Chaosvii7
Admin
Chaosvii7

Hey Pizanos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pizanos   Hey Pizanos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:39 am

Daichi wrote:

Well, it's the weekend. You're allowed to destroy your body on Friday and Saturday nights. But I do feel lightheaded.
Back to top Go down
Daichi

Daichi

Hey Pizanos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pizanos   Hey Pizanos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:40 am

Chaosvii7 wrote:
Daichi wrote:

Well, it's the weekend. You're allowed to destroy your body on Friday and Saturday nights. But I do feel lightheaded.

yeah the beauty of college life.

anyways onto game stuff. i wanted to ask, what's this gonna be programmed in?
Back to top Go down
Chaosvii7
Admin
Chaosvii7

Hey Pizanos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pizanos   Hey Pizanos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:43 am

Daichi wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Daichi wrote:

yeah the beauty of college life.

anyways onto game stuff. i wanted to ask, what's this gonna be programmed in?

Everybody's favorite under-budget two-bit non-expandable Game Maker.

16 characters, 10 Stages, 20+ hours of fun.
Back to top Go down
Daichi

Daichi

Hey Pizanos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pizanos   Hey Pizanos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:48 am

hey no argument here, i heart game maker.

Question Two: No crouch attacks?

in this current moveset characters have... 9 basic attacks. 3 light, 3 heavy, and three aerial. similar in numbers to the movesets of Bleach DS, a game that gets boring quick because of it's low comboablity, due to small movesets. the point of this paragraph: i vote for crouch attacks, if they're possible.
Back to top Go down
Chaosvii7
Admin
Chaosvii7

Hey Pizanos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pizanos   Hey Pizanos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:52 am

Daichi wrote:
hey no argument here, i heart game maker.

Question Two: No crouch attacks?

in this current moveset characters have... 9 basic attacks. 3 light, 3 heavy, and three aerial. similar in numbers to the movesets of Bleach DS, a game that gets boring quick because of it's low comboablity, due to small movesets. the point of this paragraph: i vote for crouch attacks, if they're possible.

Actually, it's only eight. 3 light, 3 Heavy, 2 Aerial(The Throws and Force Breaker's don't count, due to needing certain actions to fufill them). The crouch would make it nine. I suppose we could add crouch and crouch attack, but in case of lack of basic gameplay, I'm trying to add other factors. I just made a new topic containing all of the latest WIP Gameplay info. It's even under the Gameplay section. Check it out if you'd like, it only really contains one new thing, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Pizanos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pizanos   Hey Pizanos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Pizanos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation:DeviantBattle! :: Rues and Welcomes :: The Welcomes-
Jump to: