Generation:DeviantBattle!

Deviants, unite to fight!
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 "Stick fist" Ckits

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lock[EE]

Lock[EE]

Posts : 124
Join date : 2009-07-12
Location : Stork Patrol

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Or 'kit' for short.
Ckits is well rounded, has his morals, and knows how to kick ass.
He is an average asshole to those he hates (if not everyone) And his mighty weakness is classified.
Kit grew up at the back of my sketch pad, drawing him out of boredom, when one day I decided he should feel the warm air on his face and his knuckles on his opponents face. lol. Anyways, Kit's attacks are ranged from punching- to me making up shit as I go along; and he has no specific power. He is a big fan of Silver hood, however, and one of his attacks is even a silver hood-esque type move.
Ckits went through multiple foes, friends, loves, bears, and even the elderly to get his title, "Stick fist Ckits"

sk is animating
Spoiler:
 

Mugshot "Stick fist" Ckits Mugsho10
Entrance "Stick fist" Ckits Entran10
Idle "Stick fist" Ckits Idle11
Run/Dash "Stick fist" Ckits Run10
Hit "Stick fist" Ckits Hit10
Dead "Stick fist" Ckits Dead10
Jump "Stick fist" Ckits Jump10
Fall "Stick fist" Ckits Fall10
Land "Stick fist" Ckits Land10
Crouch "Stick fist" Ckits Crouch10 "Stick fist" Ckits Crouch11
Block "Stick fist" Ckits Block10 "Stick fist" Ckits Block_10
Win "Stick fist" Ckits Win10 "Stick fist" Ckits Win_lo10
3 Light Attacks
- Light Attack 1
"Stick fist" Ckits Light_17
-Light Attack 2
"Stick fist" Ckits Light_11
-Light Attack 3
"Stick fist" Ckits Light_12 "Stick fist" Ckits Light_13 "Stick fist" Ckits Light_14 "Stick fist" Ckits Light_15
3 Heavy Attacks
-Heavy Attack 1
"Stick fist" Ckits Heavy_10
-Heavy Attack 2
"Stick fist" Ckits Heavy_11
-Heavy Attack 3
"Stick fist" Ckits Heavy_12
1 Light Aerial Attack "Stick fist" Ckits Light_16
1 Heavy Aerial Attack "Stick fist" Ckits Heavy_13
2 Force Breakers
-Ground
"Stick fist" Ckits Force_10
-Aerial
"Stick fist" Ckits Force_11
2 Throws(one on ground, one on air, they launch a projectile. The only sprites that need to be the same are the projectile sprites)
Crouch Attack
"Stick fist" Ckits Crouch12
Special 1
Special 2
Special 3
Special 4
1 Assist Technique(your character performing an attack.)


Last edited by Lock[EE] on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

Posts : 148
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 25
Location : EH!?

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Your fonts aren't all the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lock[EE]

Lock[EE]

Posts : 124
Join date : 2009-07-12
Location : Stork Patrol

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:50 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
Your fonts aren't all the same.
and this matters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

Posts : 148
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 25
Location : EH!?

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:12 am

Lock[EE] wrote:
ShadowKirby wrote:
Your fonts aren't all the same.
and this matters.
I can't accept him like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lock[EE]

Lock[EE]

Posts : 124
Join date : 2009-07-12
Location : Stork Patrol

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:39 am

ShadowKirby wrote:
Lock[EE] wrote:
ShadowKirby wrote:
Your fonts aren't all the same.
and this matters.
I can't accept him like this.
doit faggot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

Posts : 148
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 25
Location : EH!?

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:22 am

Lock[EE] wrote:
ShadowKirby wrote:
Lock[EE] wrote:
ShadowKirby wrote:
Your fonts aren't all the same.
and this matters.
I can't accept him like this.
doit faggot
Fix the damn fonts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatBooze

CatBooze

Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 33
Location : |:

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:41 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
Lock[EE] wrote:
ShadowKirby wrote:
Lock[EE] wrote:
ShadowKirby wrote:
Your fonts aren't all the same.
and this matters.
I can't accept him like this.
doit faggot
Fix the damn fonts.
lol'd
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/
Proton

Proton

Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-10-10

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:48 pm

I erkcept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaosvii7
Admin
Chaosvii7

Posts : 224
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 25
Location : pwnting

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Proton wrote:
I erkcept.

THIS is why Proton's a mod.

_________________
"Stick fist" Ckits SilverEpic
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://generationdb.forumotion.com
Lock[EE]

Lock[EE]

Posts : 124
Join date : 2009-07-12
Location : Stork Patrol

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:51 pm

still not moved?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proton

Proton

Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-10-10

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Chaosvii7 wrote:
Proton wrote:
I erkcept.

THIS is why Proton's a mod.

Nothing like ruining the English language to show mod skills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

Posts : 148
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 25
Location : EH!?

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:58 pm

Chaosvii7 wrote:
Proton wrote:
I erkcept.

THIS is why Proton's a mod.
But the fonts... They didn't match.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lock[EE]

Lock[EE]

Posts : 124
Join date : 2009-07-12
Location : Stork Patrol

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:51 pm

I need some one to animate for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

Posts : 148
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 25
Location : EH!?

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Lock[EE] wrote:
I need some one to animate for me.
I would, but unfortunately, the sheet isn't up to my standards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lock[EE]

Lock[EE]

Posts : 124
Join date : 2009-07-12
Location : Stork Patrol

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:13 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
Lock[EE] wrote:
I need some one to animate for me.
I would, but unfortunately, the sheet isn't up to my standards.
elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

Posts : 148
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 25
Location : EH!?

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Lock[EE] wrote:
ShadowKirby wrote:
Lock[EE] wrote:
I need some one to animate for me.
I would, but unfortunately, the sheet isn't up to my standards.
elephant
You do raise a good point, though. I'll consider it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lock[EE]

Lock[EE]

Posts : 124
Join date : 2009-07-12
Location : Stork Patrol

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:12 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
Lock[EE] wrote:
ShadowKirby wrote:
Lock[EE] wrote:
I need some one to animate for me.
I would, but unfortunately, the sheet isn't up to my standards.
elephant
You do raise a good point, though. I'll consider it.
elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proton

Proton

Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-10-10

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:39 pm

lol His name sounds like Clits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatBooze

CatBooze

Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 33
Location : |:

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:48 pm

Proton wrote:
lol His name sounds like Clits.
lol'd
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

Posts : 148
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 25
Location : EH!?

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:18 am

I have most of the animations done, but I'll post 'em later.
You can have the Idle though.
"Stick fist" Ckits Idle10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proton

Proton

Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-10-10

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:32 am

Should he be burning doing the neutron dance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lock[EE]

Lock[EE]

Posts : 124
Join date : 2009-07-12
Location : Stork Patrol

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:24 am

ShadowKirby wrote:
I have most of the animations done, but I'll post 'em later.
You can have the Idle though.
"Stick fist" Ckits Idle10
elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

Posts : 148
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 25
Location : EH!?

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:26 pm

Er, here:

ShadowKirby wrote:
Each character sheet requires the following:

Mugshot "Stick fist" Ckits Mugsho10
Entrance "Stick fist" Ckits Entran10
Idle "Stick fist" Ckits Idle11
Run/Dash "Stick fist" Ckits Run10
Hit "Stick fist" Ckits Hit10
Dead "Stick fist" Ckits Dead10
Jump "Stick fist" Ckits Jump10
Fall "Stick fist" Ckits Fall10
Land "Stick fist" Ckits Land10
Crouch "Stick fist" Ckits Crouch10 "Stick fist" Ckits Crouch11
Block "Stick fist" Ckits Block10 "Stick fist" Ckits Block_10
Win "Stick fist" Ckits Win10 "Stick fist" Ckits Win_lo10
3 Light Attacks
- Light Attack 1
"Stick fist" Ckits Light_17
-Light Attack 2
"Stick fist" Ckits Light_11
-Light Attack 3
"Stick fist" Ckits Light_12 "Stick fist" Ckits Light_13 "Stick fist" Ckits Light_14 "Stick fist" Ckits Light_15
3 Heavy Attacks
-Heavy Attack 1
"Stick fist" Ckits Heavy_10
-Heavy Attack 2
"Stick fist" Ckits Heavy_11
-Heavy Attack 3
"Stick fist" Ckits Heavy_12
1 Light Aerial Attack "Stick fist" Ckits Light_16
1 Heavy Aerial Attack "Stick fist" Ckits Heavy_13
2 Force Breakers
-Ground
"Stick fist" Ckits Force_10
-Aerial
"Stick fist" Ckits Force_11
2 Throws(one on ground, one on air, they launch a projectile. The only sprites that need to be the same are the projectile sprites)
Crouch Attack
"Stick fist" Ckits Crouch12
Special 1
Special 2
Special 3
Special 4
1 Assist Technique(your character performing an attack.)

I'll animate the rest later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lock[EE]

Lock[EE]

Posts : 124
Join date : 2009-07-12
Location : Stork Patrol

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:29 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
Er, here:

ShadowKirby wrote:
Each character sheet requires the following:

Mugshot "Stick fist" Ckits Mugsho10
Entrance "Stick fist" Ckits Entran10
Idle "Stick fist" Ckits Idle11
Run/Dash "Stick fist" Ckits Run10
Hit "Stick fist" Ckits Hit10
Dead "Stick fist" Ckits Dead10
Jump "Stick fist" Ckits Jump10
Fall "Stick fist" Ckits Fall10
Land "Stick fist" Ckits Land10
Crouch "Stick fist" Ckits Crouch10 "Stick fist" Ckits Crouch11
Block "Stick fist" Ckits Block10 "Stick fist" Ckits Block_10
Win "Stick fist" Ckits Win10 "Stick fist" Ckits Win_lo10
3 Light Attacks
- Light Attack 1
"Stick fist" Ckits Light_17
-Light Attack 2
"Stick fist" Ckits Light_11
-Light Attack 3
"Stick fist" Ckits Light_12 "Stick fist" Ckits Light_13 "Stick fist" Ckits Light_14 "Stick fist" Ckits Light_15
3 Heavy Attacks
-Heavy Attack 1
"Stick fist" Ckits Heavy_10
-Heavy Attack 2
"Stick fist" Ckits Heavy_11
-Heavy Attack 3
"Stick fist" Ckits Heavy_12
1 Light Aerial Attack "Stick fist" Ckits Light_16
1 Heavy Aerial Attack "Stick fist" Ckits Heavy_13
2 Force Breakers
-Ground
"Stick fist" Ckits Force_10
-Aerial
"Stick fist" Ckits Force_11
2 Throws(one on ground, one on air, they launch a projectile. The only sprites that need to be the same are the projectile sprites)
Crouch Attack
"Stick fist" Ckits Crouch12
Special 1
Special 2
Special 3
Special 4
1 Assist Technique(your character performing an attack.)

I'll animate the rest later.
elephant !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

Posts : 148
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 25
Location : EH!?

"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:20 pm

...
"Stick fist" Ckits Icon_elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




"Stick fist" Ckits Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stick fist" Ckits   "Stick fist" Ckits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
"Stick fist" Ckits
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» "LED Madness" Contest *Canada and usa only*
» "Name The Teamer Coach" contest
» WIN a CROTON VORTEX with 5000 "Likes"
» Commercials for OTC"S.....
» "PHOTO OF THE MONTH MIX CATEGORIES SESSION 2 " Winner

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation:DeviantBattle! :: Other. :: The Void-
Jump to: