Generation:DeviantBattle!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation:DeviantBattle!

Deviants, unite to fight!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Submissions Rules(Updated 1/31/11)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaosvii7
Admin
Chaosvii7

Submissions Rules(Updated 1/31/11) Empty
PostSubject: Submissions Rules(Updated 1/31/11)   Submissions Rules(Updated 1/31/11) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:30 pm

1. Do not suggest playable characters unless I call for new ones. I cannot be more adamant about this. You can make as many Assist Character suggestions as you want(until further notice I have an unlimited amount of Assist Slots).

2. You need at least 3 animations, containing more than two frames each animation, before posting. In the veins of Expansions, but we can be less strict because we need less. After getting confirmed, your animations can have any frame count necessary.

3. Assist Trophies need to have just one animation and an entry POSE. Not a whole shebang, but a pose for their entry, it could be them kneeling and then they rise and perform their attack, they could appear ready to do the attack right away, as long as it's just one pose that then transitions into the attack. The animation for the Assist attack should contain the transition.

4. Assists ignore the projectile rule. Fuck that shit, I'm not programming this for EVERY PROJECTILE ATTACK.

5. You determine how long your character has to aim the attack. This can be expressed in either frames or seconds, as long as it's consistent enough. I don't know the FPS on this game yet(we'll be ironing that out shortly), but make sure it's a decent time. I suggest using some extra frames to allow for this(your projectiles may be chargeable).

6. Assist characters need to be completed before they are accepted. From this point on, please mark your character topics if they are Assist(simply adding (ASSIST) to the topic title will suffice, THANK YOU). I will mark all of the ones already accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://generationdb.forumotion.com
Chaosvii7
Admin
Chaosvii7

Submissions Rules(Updated 1/31/11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Submissions Rules(Updated 1/31/11)   Submissions Rules(Updated 1/31/11) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Update: New rule added.
Back to top Go down
https://generationdb.forumotion.com

Submissions Rules(Updated 1/31/11)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation:DeviantBattle! :: Characters :: Character Confirmation-
Jump to: