Generation:DeviantBattle!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation:DeviantBattle!

Deviants, unite to fight!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss

Go down 
+3
Eriko
L-rM
LitoYoshi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LitoYoshi

So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss Empty
PostSubject: So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss   So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Is dis plaec ded?

(Note: Who can see what I did thar)

Back to top Go down
L-rM

So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss Empty
PostSubject: Re: So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss   So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Vii is trying to get back up and running and...no I can't.Unless you mean your spelling because that's just horrid.
Back to top Go down
Eriko

Eriko

PostSubject: Re: So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss   So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:39 am

Yeah I just heard about it so he must be trying to get some of the people back
Back to top Go down
Chaosvii7
Admin
Chaosvii7

PostSubject: Re: So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss   So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:06 pm

You know, "He" can hear you.

Back to top Go down
https://generationdb.forumotion.com
Eriko

Eriko

PostSubject: Re: So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss   So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Chaosvii7 wrote:

Oh whoops let's be quite sneaky then Chaos

Last edited by Eriko on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaosvii7
Admin
Chaosvii7

PostSubject: Re: So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss   So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Eriko wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:

Oh whoops let's be quite then Chaos

Be quite what?
Back to top Go down
Eriko

Eriko

PostSubject: Re: So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss   So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Chaosvii7 wrote:
Eriko wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:

Oh whoops let's be quite then Chaos

Be quite what?

FIXED

So when's the party?
Back to top Go down
CatBooze

CatBooze

PostSubject: Re: So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss   So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Chaosvii7 wrote:

The Muffin man?
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/
Chaosvii7
Admin
Chaosvii7

PostSubject: Re: So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss   So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:27 pm

CatBooze wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:

The Muffin man?

THE MUFFIN MAN.
Back to top Go down
L-rM

PostSubject: Re: So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss   So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:37 am

Chaosvii7 wrote:
CatBooze wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:

The Muffin man?

THE MUFFIN MAN.

Who's that?

/responding to first line of song.
Back to top Go down
muscleman2009

muscleman2009

PostSubject: Re: So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss   So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Giant flyiong Testicles!!!
Back to top Go down
Proton

Proton

PostSubject: Re: So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss   So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:27 pm

muscleman2009 wrote:
Giant flyiong Testicles!!!
:\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss   So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So anyways, this place is pretty quiet so I was wondering if it was dead (enter, return) discuss
Page 1 of 1