Generation:DeviantBattle!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation:DeviantBattle!

Deviants, unite to fight!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alt. Costumes/colors?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi

Daichi

Alt. Costumes/colors? Empty
PostSubject: Alt. Costumes/colors?   Alt. Costumes/colors? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:56 pm

I assume this game will, of course, be multiplayer. Which means there will be instances when 2 people want to be the same character. This means we'll need alternate costumes/colors, right?

Granted colors are easier since they'd just be simple recolors. anyways, i'd just like to ask how many colors we'll need.
Back to top Go down
Chaosvii7
Admin
Chaosvii7

PostSubject: Re: Alt. Costumes/colors?   Alt. Costumes/colors? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:16 pm

Daichi wrote:
I assume this game will, of course, be multiplayer. Which means there will be instances when 2 people want to be the same character. This means we'll need alternate costumes/colors, right?

Granted colors are easier since they'd just be simple recolors. anyways, i'd just like to ask how many colors we'll need.
None. The characters will be marked with arrows whose colors represent the player.

Red-P1
Blue-P2
Green-P3
Yellow-P4

This is actually the easiest way to do things, as all the arrow needs to do is follow the player.
Back to top Go down
https://generationdb.forumotion.com
Daichi

Daichi

PostSubject: Re: Alt. Costumes/colors?   Alt. Costumes/colors? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:13 pm

alright, as long as it wont get confusing when theres ditto matches
Back to top Go down
Chaosvii7
Admin
Chaosvii7

PostSubject: Re: Alt. Costumes/colors?   Alt. Costumes/colors? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Daichi wrote:
alright, as long as it wont get confusing when theres ditto matches

During Ditto Matches in Story and Arcade mode, they may be alternate colors. The problem with tinting sprites is that you can only do it in pro. That's also why we have such low expectations.
Back to top Go down
https://generationdb.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alt. Costumes/colors?   Alt. Costumes/colors? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alt. Costumes/colors?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation:DeviantBattle! :: Gameplay :: Basic Gameplay and Gameplay Suggestions-
Jump to: