Generation:DeviantBattle!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation:DeviantBattle!

Deviants, unite to fight!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Critical Attacks(I DECREE THAT YOU ALL MUST READ THIS[EVEN YOU LOCK])

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaosvii7
Admin
Chaosvii7

Critical Attacks(I DECREE THAT YOU ALL MUST READ THIS[EVEN YOU LOCK]) Empty
PostSubject: Critical Attacks(I DECREE THAT YOU ALL MUST READ THIS[EVEN YOU LOCK])   Critical Attacks(I DECREE THAT YOU ALL MUST READ THIS[EVEN YOU LOCK]) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:02 pm

From OniMusha:Blade Warriors.

How would you like the ability to not get hit and still murder your opponent?

Well, thanks to Crits, now you can.

A Critical takes place when a character who's blocking inputs the attack button the moment the Force Breaker hits their shield. They'll teleport behind the enemy and hit them with a Light Attack that deals 4x as much damage as a regular Hard Combo. That's almost half their health. Cheap as it may be, it's nearly impossible to land it, as you can't spam attack while blocking, and you have to put the shield down at the right instant. But when you land it, damn, will it hurt.

Crits won't require a whole new animation. Just the very first Light Attack animation and you should be good.

Last edited by Chaosvii7 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://generationdb.forumotion.com
Lock[EE]

Lock[EE]

Critical Attacks(I DECREE THAT YOU ALL MUST READ THIS[EVEN YOU LOCK]) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critical Attacks(I DECREE THAT YOU ALL MUST READ THIS[EVEN YOU LOCK])   Critical Attacks(I DECREE THAT YOU ALL MUST READ THIS[EVEN YOU LOCK]) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:16 pm

eff
tl;dr

KIDDING.
got it.
Back to top Go down

Critical Attacks(I DECREE THAT YOU ALL MUST READ THIS[EVEN YOU LOCK])
Page 1 of 1