Generation:DeviantBattle!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation:DeviantBattle!

Deviants, unite to fight!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eh, temporary absense.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

Eh, temporary absense. Empty
PostSubject: Eh, temporary absense.   Eh, temporary absense. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Well, this isn't the welcome and leaving section but whatever.

Starting Saturday (24th) I will be going to California on vacation. I shall return on Sunday (30th). So, I wouldn't expect any updates then, though, it's not impossible. The problem is when I return I have only about a week before the AP United States History Exam and will have to focus on that for a while, which means I'm not likely to update then. After May 7th (the day of the Exam) I should be able to pretty much not give a fuck about school work anymore, and I'll do some stuff here.
Back to top Go down
Chaosvii7
Admin
Chaosvii7

Eh, temporary absense. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, temporary absense.   Eh, temporary absense. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:56 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
Well, this isn't the welcome and leaving section but whatever.

Starting Saturday (24th) I will be going to California on vacation. I shall return on Sunday (30th). So, I wouldn't expect any updates then, though, it's not impossible. The problem is when I return I have only about a week before the AP United States History Exam and will have to focus on that for a while, which means I'm not likely to update then. After May 7th (the day of the Exam) I should be able to pretty much not give a fuck about school work anymore, and I'll do some stuff here.

K, duly noted.

You have a certified leave of absence.
Back to top Go down
https://generationdb.forumotion.com

Eh, temporary absense.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation:DeviantBattle! :: Rues and Welcomes :: The Welcomes-
Jump to: